According to Google, they’re satisfied that your website is responsive by adding one measly meta tag. Here it is:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
This works to fool Google but if you’re interested in delivering a truly responsive design experience for your visitors, it’s nowhere near this simple. Fear not, I can help. Complete this form to get started:
MAKE MY WEBSITE BETTER »
Compiling a Linux project from source can at first seem like a daunting task. It’s not. Here’s how to do it.
Normally, the project will have instructions for how to build and install it. Google that first.
Otherwise, follow these simple instructions:
- Download a tarball (tar.gz or tar.bz2 file), which is a release of a specific version of the source code
- Extract the tarball with a command like tar zxvf myapp.tar.gz for a gzipped tarball or tar jxvf myapp.tar.bz2 for a bzipped tarball
- cd into the directory created above
- Run ./configure && make && sudo make install
Wasn’t too difficult, was it?
Open Terminal and enter these two commands:
$ defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
$ killall Finder
1. boot computer and hold the “apple” key and the “s” key.
2. wait for terminal show
3. release keys
4. type without the quotes: “/sbin/mount -uaw”
5. press enter
6. type without the quotes: “rm /var/db/.applesetupdone
7. press enter
8. type without the quotes: “reboot”
9. type enter
10. setup your new admin account